Friday, August 5, 2016

welcome back to my blog

                              hey guys.... its me Nirmani again...warm welcome back to my blog....

             after long long time i couldn't talk to you...few months a go we moved back to our motherland SRI LANKA .me and  my prince thindu.hubby still working in maldives.

  
on my last birthday

The past few months I  have been on a journey of learning and learning about

how to stay away from my loving husband and follow my kid's schoolwork .my hubby..
    he is a  loveliest sweetest man in the world I have ever met.
 
 
 
.            my kid ...he is the best thing that ever happend to me.                                                                



 
 
My kid started his primary school on last may.so i'm busy with his school works
and making  tastier healthier foods for him.                                                           
 
that is for the update on the blog..I will do a my cooking and life update soon..see you soon @ my srilankan kitchen...
 
love
nirmani
 
 
 
               

No comments: